Defining a Display Solution can be challenging – there’s a huge variety of different technologies, a vast number of vendors, and large amount of HW solutions (building blocks). Combining all of these can be a challenge, especially if HMI Solutions and Display & Touch Solutions are not your core business.
We often face requirements, that are unrealistic – cost target vs. requirement specification, optical specification, power consumption vs. required technology, “overkill” resolution requirement vs. product application etc.
Often heard slogan: “I found a Display from Alibaba and it’s a way cheaper than your offer!” True, you can easily find cheaper parts from internet – no doubt! Individual parts can be found, but building a Total Solution around the parts from different sources, unknown quality level, unknown warranty and after sales, unknown engineering support can be a challenge or at least managing all those unknowns will be extremely time consuming and in many cases, costly.
Often Total Solution thinking is also forgotten or not fully understood, when designing and defining HMI Solution – $US1 saving in part level can cost a lot more in System Level. An example – customer insisted to use a specific display as it was 20 cents cheaper than another one. Connector in mother board required for that “cheaper” display was $US3.5 vs. $US0.20 for another display!
Optical Bonding is pretty much a standard nowadays for most of the products and applications. Optical Bonding will give, no question, the best optical performance for Display stack-up due to minimized reflections. However, there are still applications, where usability, maintenance and cost target will allow Air Bonding.
Different coatings are also nowadays automatically requested, even sometimes they are contradictory. Optical design can be enhanced with material selections (like OCA and OCR, optical films).
As nice as would be to have all goodies in one basket, cutting edge technologies with high speed interfaces, high brightness and high resolution are relatively power hungry. Psychical fact is, you cannot use all goodies with battery powered IoT device.
There are low power display solutions with colors and large sizes, but you must understand their limitations in terms of refresh rate, colors and brightness!
Everyone wants to have highest possible resolution – sure, me too! But, is it really necessary to have “overkill” resolution in your product or application!
Let’s have an example again: Customer requested 7″ UHD (3840 x 2180) LCD for Washing Machine with the cost target of 800 x 480 TN LCD. After long and fruitful discussions, they selected 1024 x 600 IPS LCD with RGB interface – they were able to use their existing mother board and cost was close to target!
Where we can help You!
Are you in need of tailored display and touch solutions, embedded HMI solutions, low energy display solutions, UI module design, integration service, and supply chain management service? Look no further! At our company, we specialize in providing these services to meet our customers’ unique requirements. With our flexible minimum order quantities (MOQ), we ensure that you receive exactly what you need without any unnecessary burden.
- Customized Display and Touch Solutions: We excel at developing and delivering display and touch solutions that are personalized to suit your specific demands. Our team of experts will work closely with you to understand your requirements and provide the perfect solution.
- Embedded HMI Solutions: Our embedded human-machine interface (HMI) solutions are designed to enhance user experiences and streamline operations. We combine cutting-edge technology with intuitive design to create HMI solutions that meet your business objectives.
- Low Energy Display Solutions: We understand the importance of energy efficiency in today’s world. Our low energy display solutions are designed to minimize power consumption without compromising on performance or visual quality. Save energy while enjoying an exceptional display experience.
- UI Module Design and Integration Service: Our UI module design and integration service ensures seamless integration of user interface elements into your existing systems or applications. Our skilled designers and developers will create a user-friendly interface that enhances usability and functionality.
- Supply Chain Management Service: Managing the supply chain can be a complex task, but we’ve got you covered. Our supply chain management service is designed to streamline processes, optimize logistics, and ensure timely delivery of your products. Focus on your core business while we take care of the rest.
At our company, we prioritize our customers’ needs and offer flexible minimum order quantities (MOQ). This means you can obtain our exceptional services without worrying about excessive requirements. Contact us today to discuss your requirements and let us provide you with tailored solutions that exceed your expectations