We will provide full access to WeTouch® standard portfolio and supporting any customer’s customized project needs with high quality standards, project support and competitive cost.
is a leading manufacturer of touchscreen solutions in China, Wetouch has engaged in R&D of the touch and display solution for 13 years. Their products are widely used in different field, like HMI, POS system, banking, kiosk self-service system, gaming, etc.
Till now, the company has got more than 10 patents, and has accquired ISO 9001, ISO 14000, FCC, CE, RoHS and TS 16949 certification. Key customers includes Siemens, Delta, Advantech, Flytech, Weintek…
Wetouch stands for high level proven expertise in the touch screen and monitor business with stable quality and outstanding customer service
1. RESISTIVE TOUCH PANEL (RTP)
We’ll offer both 4-wire and 5-wire types of Resistive Touch Panels.
The most popular resistive architectures use 4-wire or 5-wire configurations of the circuit. The drawing below represents the concept schematic of resistive touch:
Resistive Touch Panels have two typical stack-up options: These structures differ based on the support material used:
A more common structure used for resistive touch panels is Film/Glass. The difference is in the material of the bottom layer of the sensor and the accompanying support:
Resistive touch sensors are made of glass or acrylic substrate, which are covered with electrically conductive and resistive layers (made of film) covered with ITO (Indium-Tin-Oxide). Those layers are separated by little spacers. Working principle:
1.1 4-wire RTP
- Panel Size: from 2.6 ” to 1 5.6”
- Transmittance: ≥80%
- Surface Hardness: ≥3 H
- Operation Life: >2 Million times
- Linearity error: ≤1.5%
- 504 hours environment test
- Wide temperature range: 30~80
1.2 5-wire RTP
- Panel Size: 5.6” to 24”;
- Transmittance: ≥80%;
- Linearity error:≤1.5%
- AR/AG coating, sun readable
- Operation Life: >35 million times
- Wide temperature range: 30~80℃
2. SURFACE CAPACITIVE TOUCH PANEL
Surface capacitive touchscreens have a conductive coating on the front surface. Wires are attached to each corner, and a small voltage is applied to each of the corners. When the screen is touched, a small current flows to the touch point, causing a voltage drop. The drop is sensed by the four corners, allowing the sensor to pinpoint the exact touch point.
Our solutions can be driven with 3M or EETI Driver Boards!
3. CAPACITIVE TOUCH PANEL (CTP)
The Capacitive touch sensors are very popular since they are more robust, durable, and user friendly. Moreover, it is also cost-effective when compared to resistive touch sensors.
The capacitive sensor is made just similar to the normal capacitor. There are two conductors separated from the insulator.
In case of the sensor, the metal plates are used as the conductors. The capacitance of the sensor can be expressed as below.
C = ε0 x εr x A / d
ε0 represents the permittivity of free space
εr represents the relative permittivity or dielectric constant
d represents the distance the parallel plates and A represents the area of the plates.
If the plate has more area the more capacitance it will produce and the more distance between the two plates are the less capacitance will become.
In the Capacitive touch sensor, there are two parallel plates that form a capacitor with the capacitance value represented as C0. As we touch the sensor through our finger, our finger acts as a conductive object and hence produces a capacitance value of CT as shown in the figure below.
In the application of a sensor, the capacitance C0 is measured continuously with the help of the capacitance measurement circuit. There will be an uncertain increase in the capacitance if any conductive object such as our finger touches the plate. The capacitance measuring circuit will detect the change in the capacitance and will convert it into a signal.
- Construction: GFF/ GF/ GG
- Multi Touch: 2 to 10 touches
- Panel Size: 3.5” to 42″
- Operation Life: > 100 Million times
- Cover Glass: Tempered glass with AS/AF/AG
- High Resolution, EMI, EMC design
- Wide temperature range: 20~80℃
4. CAPASITIVE IMAGING – SIGMASENSE TECHNOLOGY
Available soon, a game changer Capacitive Imaging technology powered by SigmaSense.
DISRUPTIVE SENSING TECHNOLOGY
- Next generation sensing enables next HMI
- Better performance, new capabilities
- High fidelity sensing data at unprecedented speeds
- Ultra-low voltage, low emissions
- Accelerates design cycle times with greatly reduced tuning, debug, and engineering support
- Unprecedented scalability from smallest to largest
- Supporting low-cost, high-resistance materials
- Senses touch everywhere – foldables, desktops, windows, linens, countertops, and wearables
Please ask more and we are happy to provide SigmaSense powered PoC solution!
Capacitive Imaging by SigmaSense: https://sigmasense.com/
5. OPEN FRAME TOUCH MONITOR
We’ll offer wide range of Open Frame Touch Monitors with in-house features:
- Projected capacitive touch panel
- Surface capacitive touch panel
- 5 wire resistive touch panel
- SAW, IR, are optional
- Stable and durable operation in harsh environment
- Apply Wetouch in house touch technology
- Dust proof and water proof in chassis design
- High contrast ratio, high brightness and wide viewing angle
- Flexible communication interface to host computer
- Adaptive to different LCD noise levels
- Anti Electromagnetic Interference
6. OPTICAL BONDING
Optical bonding is the use of an optical-grade adhesive to glue a glass to the top surface of a display. The main goal of optical bonding is to improve the display performance under outdoor environments. This method eliminates the air gap between the cover glass and the display.
We have both OCA and OCR bonding capabilities!
7. INNOVATION – NEW TECHNOLOGY